profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Mini gathering
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2008 kinda ended off with a big bang I suppose. So a few of my ITE mates and myself met up to just catch up and have dinner together.

Bambang, Dzam, Ijan, Aisah, Aniza, Selamat, Shasha and Suhana (Su, kau extra ar. hahaha!). Dinner at Mr Teh Tarik over at Geylang. The usual laughters back in ITE was heard again today.

Ahh. I miss these bunch of people. And thanks for making today happen. (:

Happy new year everyone. (:


(back to the top.)