profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Regulations of this quiz is:

- People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
- Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
- These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
- Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by: Hazwan

Q: If you have 3 wishes, what will that be?
> Endless cash flow? (haha. ok ok. I seem greedy here)
> Get myself a DSLR, Holga, Fisheye, Polaroid(s), etc, etc, etc (It's all in ONE wish!)
> To be a better person? (:

Q: Did you ever think to yourself and wonder if you're really real?
If I wasn't I wouldn't be here.

Q: Are you afraid of what lies ahead of you?
Sometimes, yes. I may never know what's happening next.

Q: Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Depends?

Q: Do you belief in Love?
Yes.

Q: How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't mind waiting, no matter how long it takes. But I realise, sometimes, it's not worth your time.

Q: If the person you liked doesnt like u back, what would you do?
Move on cause there may be someone who's worthy of your love out there (:

Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
Definitely.

Q: Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you like?
Guess so. Who doesn't anyway?

Q: Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeap.

Q: Who are currently most important people to you?
Family and close friends.

Q: Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't?
Yup.

Q: Are you happy with your life?
Now? No. Guess I screwed up.

Q: Would you give your all in a relationship?
Define ALL. Maybe.

Q: What type of friends do you like?
What kind of a question is this?

Q: Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yes but that's not possible (:

Q: What will you look at first when you first set eye on a girl/guy?
Their SMILE. (:

Q: If your lover betrayed you, what will be your reaction?
I'll be, "oh, ok". Then I'll kill him.

TAGGING :If you feel like doing, you do ok? HAHA.

我知道你还爱着我


(back to the top.)