profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slowly
Friday, December 26, 2008
Before he lands himself in the clutches of my wrath, I think I'll stop here. If he doesn't want to listen, then so be it. I'm tired of explaining things anymore. How many times must I reason out till he eventually realise my intention is different?

I realised, yes, he was pissed at that point of time when I said those words to him and whatever I said added fuel to the flame. But come on la, I'm your FRIEND. Don't place me in a spot where you take girls in general. I'm NOT the girls in general. I'm your lost and found FRIEND for the past Allah-knows-how-long years.

So for now, I told him, if it made him feel better, blame everything on me. Then he'd be a happy man. I know, I sound silly, like real silly, but hey, I can't see him sad and all. But till now, no news. Oh well.

" Then just explain things with him.. If he is still angry about it then he's not worthy of a friend."
" Maybe he was pissed off with other stuff then when u said something, he just let off steam. Give him time."

Words are power. (:


(back to the top.)