profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Surprise Call
Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Girlfie Shaizah called me yesterday and I was shocked! Haha. I miss her terribly. We really need to meet up cause there's so many stories to share. 20th is not doing me justice (no wait, I'd get killed if Alif sees this cause he expects me to come down to see his friendly match), but of all days, it just have to be the 20th. Shaizah darla, I'll come up with a day soon when you, Chi & I will have the greatest time of our lives. :D

Love you girlfriends. <3
Someday soon ohkay? (:


(back to the top.)