profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tagged by: Muneera Darla
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
So does everybody else. Heh.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl older than you?
Yes, a year younger or up to 5 years older.

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
Well, I’ve waited up to a year for someone.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wow. We’ll see when I really get that money. Heh. But one thing’s for sure, retire early. (:

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Yes, because if he is my bestfriend, the both of us know our character inside out. It’s easier but it may sometimes be awkward.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Definitely both.

7.How do you define love?
Till this very day, I can’t define what’s  love. I’ll prolly find out when I’m being loved or am in love. All I know is that, love is wonderful and hurtful at the same time. (:


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Familiar story. I learnt this from a friend’s friend; God feels that you deserve someone better. (:

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Hmm. Nothing so far. Life committed suicide lately.

10. What makes you sad?
Losing those who are important to me, like how I’m loosing people (maybe I’m the one at fault). I lost a precious one 3 years ago..

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Just got married for a year? Heh. Career woman, definitely.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family, no matter how much I always make things worst for my parents and all those that have been there for me through these tough times.

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Seeing others happy even if it means sacrificing my own happiness.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single & rich. Because if I’m married & poor, life would be difficult living in Singapore.

15. What is your favourite colour?
BLACK.


16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
Tough one. Depends on who we’re talking about. Heh.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I have yet to forgive some, because some is definitely hard to forgive. I will definitely not forget also. I don’t generally bear grudges but at the same time, I don’t forgive blindly.

18. What do you want to tell to the person you like?
I’m no expert in this. But I believe it is best if we let the person know, because they might return the same feelings to you. (:

19. If there is a choice between lover and friends,which will you choose?
Friends. (:

20. Do you believe that there's "True Love"?
Yes. (:

5 ppl who's going to do this survey.
a) Fiiez
b) Fir
c) Fatin
d) Anayil
e) You?


我知道你还爱着我


(back to the top.)