profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Love
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Love is amazing. Ok ok. As I wasn't quite believing in love anymore, but now, I am, very much, in love.

I realised, however, I'm an idiot when it comes to it. We're not moving too fast, not too slow either- more like steady pace. We're not attached either; just a special relationship we both share. But the both of us have the same fear- we're afraid to hurt each other. Aeisha said love hurts and I believe in that. It's true. If you don't get hurt, it's not called love. Maybe there's something stored in the future for us.

I can't reveal's love identity yet, but insya Allah, when the time is right, he will be known to most. :D

Love, I miss you. Hurry up and get back soon. ):


(back to the top.)