profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Observing
Thursday, January 29, 2009
As I pick up my own pieces, right before my very eyes, I see my own friends falter bit by bit. Is life getting too hard? Or are we the ones not having enough strength to face it all?

As I help them pick up their pieces, I thank god for the strength he has given me all this while. It may not be much as I falter quite a lot, but I'm thankful for every bit of it I have within me.

I'll be leaving for Cambodia very soon and I have yet to pack my clothes and necessities. I feel so lazy. Damn.

Come on people, let's help ourselves out.


(back to the top.)