profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Hey Abang Pi tersayang! Happy 20th yeah? Hope this year would be an amazing year for you. All the best for FYP yeah? Don't stress yourself too much okay? I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to. Been great knowing you all these while. All the best in your love life. HAHA! (You know i know) So anw, hope your birthday celebration will be a blast. Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki, insya Allah. OH! SAYANG ABANG MANY MANY! ;D

Lotsa love,
"Adik Ain"
Heh!


(back to the top.)