profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Lingering
Saturday, February 28, 2009
After what happened yesterday, it kept me awake till 5 am. I feel that, some things are just better left unsaid. Yeah, true, reality hurts, but somehow you just wished not to know the truth.

I'm really sorry over what happened yesterday. I didn't mean for everything to end up that way. I went home with a heavy heart seeing the expression on the face. It's like, I lost someone right that instance.

And I know you're trying to put up a strong front that you're ok. Deep down, I know you're not. If you ever need someone to talk to. I'm here. I'm here to listen to everything.

I'm sorry Fir.
Maybe it was just not meant to be..


(back to the top.)