profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Back after a super short break
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I'm tired of blogging man. Tsk.

So anw, mewmew aka sayang look so dashing yesterday when he came to work with his attachment clothes. Yunus looked good too, but mewmew was better. Gahhhh. =X

Entrance is so boring. Period.

Thank god I didn't miss my last bus yesterday. I ended up talking to Wandi for more than an hour over at Seah Im. The best part was, my drink finished after like, 20 mins of talking. HAHA! Boring sehhhhh. And Wandi, is the bestest companion ever. Now, all that's left is to tell him what has been lingering in my mind all this while. Sigh.

And I can't wait for the chalet he's planning in June/ July! Time to see how ugly the drunkards can be. Confirm buruk-nak-mampos. XD


(back to the top.)