profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

(:
Monday, April 06, 2009
After all that's been said & done, Man left me. Tsk.

Sharing & bitching session with exit girlfie, Joyce was amazing. So many things were pouring out. I think I need to stop mixing with the guys & start mixing with the girls. Haha. Sharing sessions with Nasa was also awesome. Gahh. He's like my mobile listening ear. Always there to listen when I need someone to talk to. (:

Joyce told me to confess to M*. No way! I shy. =X

And I'm going out with Fir & Wan today. Bitching sessions. :D I think the whole lot of us need to meet up soon yknow. So many things have been happening, so little time.

Ignorance isn't bliss yknow. I'm contradicting, I know. But seriously, embrace the issue, address the issue and don't hide from it.


(back to the top.)