profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Elated & Upset
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Only Joyce knew how I felt yesterday night. One word. Fcuking awesome. No wait. That's two. -.-"

Yesterday, today and tomorrow will be full of laughter and pictures. A day with Hazwan and Firdaus is all it takes to make me go mentally insane. They're like my everyday dosage of laughter drugs.

As soon as I woke up, I text-ed him. Only god knew how I felt that very instance when he replied. I swear I felt like jumping on my bed. Gahh. I know I'm crazy.

One thing's for sure, I'm all smiles now. (:

<3m

@ 5:53pm
And now I'm upset. I'm sorry Nizam. I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry..


(back to the top.)