profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Reservist
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Farid just reported for his reservist at 0730hours. GAHH. Even though Friday and Saturday will be his off day, he'd be tired and most probably be busy with school. I just have to patiently wait till the end of his reservist for Keppel Bay and Ben & Jerry's! XD I'm starting to miss him already. :(

Mum nagged at me this morning, asking why do I have a boyfriend that's so dark-skinned. She told me not to be so desperate in choosing guys and I still have a long way to go in finding a good guy. She said since my cousins could find good looking boyfriends, why can't I find a good looking one too. She even said my dad saw me with a guy. The best part is, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFR! For goodness sake, why must I look for a good looking boyfr? Pfft. That's the worst trait of my mum. She likes to compare. I hate it when she compares. It's like, whatever I do is just wrong. Dammit.

I was on the phone with Falah yesterday night. He calls me his "hot exgirlfr". Hahahahaha. His friends were asking him on why are we not back together. Even Fir asked me that. Well, at the moment, he wanna stay away from love and I have someone else in mind. I'm not saying it's impossible between us. Just that, if given the right time and opportunity for us to be together, then we will be together. But for now, it's just something that's just there.

It's 8.25am now and I can't believe I'm wide awake on a non-schooling day. Pfft.

Wanting to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.


(back to the top.)