profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

When facis starts turning into bitches
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I guess the whole class will agree with me on this. He's the worst faci I've ever met in my whole RP life so far. A221- Microbiology. That's the module he's teaching. Firstly, he does not go through FMT with us. Secondly, he doesn't even go through the worksheet with us, which means, if you have any doubts or queries, that's just your fucken problem. Go and research it on your own. Thirdly, if you're the last team to upload your slides, then all the best to your team.

What's the big deal anyway, you might ask. Well, while my team was joking around in class, Aaron said vulgarities which somehow was heard by the faci. He's immediate reaction was to kick Aaron's chair. WTF?! Like, come on man, you're a god damn faci, not some kid. Dammit. He didn't even guide us through our slides outline and all the way, we were cursing and swearing, loud enough for him to turn his head and gave us that look.

Since my team was the last team to upload the slides, he made us present first. He even made us present our worksheet. It was a one hour long of battling of the wits. He kept bombarding us with questions and initially, we argued back. Eventually, we got sick and tired, we just went, "Ah. Oh. Ok. Sorry, our mistake". But if his ears were sharp enough, a lot of, "Nabeh cibai, pukimak kau la, fuck u" were heard throughout the presentation. At the end of it, the whole team went out and rant our anger outside class. Fuck him if he heard us.

14 more weeks till the end of him. Fuck.


(back to the top.)