profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

All I want for my birthday is
Thursday, May 07, 2009
  1. Bvlgari Pour Femme (Voile de Jasmin)
  2. Adidas Gold Watch
  3. E63
  4. D90
  5. Holga
You have till November to get them for me. Hehehehehehehehe. Ya lah, I no shame. XD
__________________________________

Am looking out for this books stated below. If you want to either let go or nice enough to lend them to me, tell me!! XD
  1. Kissed by an angel - Elizabeth Chandler
  2. The time traveller's wife - Audrey Niffenegger
  3. My sister, my love - Joyce Carol Oates
  4. The consequences of love - Sulaiman Addonia
  5. The Choice- Nicholas Sparks
  6. Not That Kind of Girl - Catherine Alliot
  7. Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
  8. The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
Thanks ehk!

<3diraf


(back to the top.)