profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Breathe slow
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Farid called earlier in the day asking how I was. I was wide awake yet still sounding as if I was half asleep cause the tonsils are affecting whatever that's coming out from my mouth. Yeah, Farid thought I just woke up. So sad.

This is the first time, in my whole entire life that my cough syrup actually has an effect on me. Right after taking the medicine yesterday, I fell asleep. And today, after taking it, my body felt so weak. Farid told me to go get some rest, but I've rested too much till I'm bored. =.=

Patience. That's all I need.



I love you too much
It shows
All my emotions go
Out of control


(back to the top.)