profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

HAPPY KID
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Before someone else gets excited too, let me make it clear: there’s no strings attached between Farid and I. We’re just seeing each other. Whatever happens between us is just a test through time. Things may not turn out as predicted. We can just plan, but Allah swt will be the one that decides. (: If things don’t turn out the way I want it to, then I guess, there’s a reason behind why it happened. Everything happens for a reason. But in some cases, it’s best if we don’t know the reason. Some things are better left unsaid. For now, we’re not rushing it. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. (:

I can’t wait for the screening of Angels & Demons. Anybody wanna watch it together? :D I can’t wait for Nights at the Museum 2 either. I love the part where Darth Vader tried to kill Pharaoh and all he said was, “Oh I was just kidding. It’s not working”. HAHA! I CAN’T WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER EITHER! OMG!!! Heh.

Damn wasted that I didn’t attend the farewell dinner for the pinoys. I should have notified Erwan of the change of number earlier. Shouldn’t have listened to Sansan. Aiya. Wasted la! Could have met Wandi! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It was at Sakura International la. Free lagi! Damn.

I was so lazy to finish RJ yesterday. Perangai babi siak. When I saw the closing timing- 3am, I rushed it, cause I felt like as if I was going to fall asleep real soon. After it was done, my hand suddenly felt itchy then TA DA! I edited a picture of Diraf and it is plastered on my desktop now! Miang kan? But I loikeeee! Hehehehe. (Buat RJ malas tapi part-part gini menjadi-jadi. Miang tul) The moment he went online, I showed him and he said it was nice. I’m a happy happy kid! :D I told him I was feeling queasy yesterday and he said, "Yay! I'm gonna be a father soon!". =.= Thanks eh. He felt feverish too. Get well soon okay? (: My desktop! :D


I'm a happy happy happy happy happy happy KID! :D :D :D :D :D :D


You're the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this

<3 DIRAF



(back to the top.)