profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

It came tumbling down
Monday, May 25, 2009
How fast can situations actually change? For me, it took just one night to turn me from being a happy kid to a sad kid instantaneously.

Ignorance, avoidance, commitment. They were the traits I failed to see all because I was certain that patience will pay off. But for how long am I suppose to hold on till he realises that I've been waiting all along?

Maybe it's time for a change. It's time I go get a breather.

Thanks Mail, Ridhwan, Cha, Su, Khai, Aeisha, Fatin, Fir and Zwan for being there for me. (:


(back to the top.)