profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Pool of pain
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Work was amazing yesterday though tiring. I got to meet Wandi, YunYun and MelMel! I'm a happy happy toys r us kid! I get to talk to MelMel after a looooooooooooooooong time. I got my dosage of YunYun's rubbish and I got my double dosage of Wandi's sleazing updates. :D I often wonder how girls can fall for Wandi. I can't imagine me falling for him. Wandi says it's because I don't have an "aroma therapy" with him. =/

My tonsils are swollen (again) so I had difficulty in speech. Wandi gave up talking to me and told me to shut up instead. =.= Dammit. What made things worst was I was also having mensus cramp.

Has called me, "the walking pool of pain". :/


(back to the top.)