profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Realisation
Sunday, May 17, 2009
"Maybe he doesn't want to commit, that's why he's treating you this way"

It's time to stop and think of what's best for myself. What's the purpose of hanging on still if it's going nowhere? All this while, his signs were misleading. I don't know what he wants. Maybe I should just let go and take a breather or two.



Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street


Farid, who am I to you?


(back to the top.)