profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Amazing
Saturday, June 06, 2009
I cannot believe that time & time again, I feigned to believe that maybe it is not ignorance. I failed to believe that the proximity between us is getting wider. Why was I so foolish into hoping that it may one day become real? Maybe my presence do not matter anymore. Maybe his ego got the better of him. Maybe I was stupid enough into believe that there is hope for things to work out. I do not comprehend, why, I'm still holding on to something that is not there from the very beginning. Maybe it was all because I thought that this would be the next big thing.

Apparently, it's not.


(back to the top.)