profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Ass-ho
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Brother: When I get my first child, the first word I'm gonna teach him is ass-ho.
Me: Are you like insane or something?
Brother: Eh! Cool what!
Mum: Ass-ho, ass-ho.

Me: Tell me a secret you gaylord!
Brother: I'm not gay! And my secret is that I'm not hot, I'm spicy.
Me: Oh my goodness!
Brother: Hahaha. And besides that, I have a diploma in Biomedical Sciences!
Me: Oh really? Tell me then, what is PCR?
Brother: That's simple! It's Poopy Canary Rocketizer.
Me: ??!!?!?!?!?!?!


My family drives me insane sometimes. What would I do without them, I wonder. (:


(back to the top.)