profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Of whatever nots
Monday, June 15, 2009
First and foremost, HELLO RP! (=.=) The network in RP's going through a roller coaster of technical faults. It irritates me like a WHOLE LOT. Tsk.

Anyway, I can't believe I ended up folding costumes at work yesterday. Of all the things that could be done, Fidza made me fold the costumes cause she felt that I'm the best to that kind of job. I don't even fold my own clothes at home! Oh well. Sansan wanted me to leave store B as he wanted a "man to man" talk with Nasa and Wandi but Wandi was telling him not to be bothered by my presence as I'm already considered "half-guy". Thanks ar.

Cramps are killing me. Tsk.

The morning call made my day! :D

Ok dah.


(back to the top.)