profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Two can play the game
Sunday, July 05, 2009
The other day, I accidentally found out something that wasn't suppose to be known. It also felt weird, over the fact that people were talking about it privately yet it's something that I know that they don't know I know (please try to understand wtf I just wrote).

So, me, being the meanie (actually, I'm innocent), told my brothers and sisters what happened. Of course, speculations started arousing as to why such a thing has happened. I wasn't angry that I wasn't part of it, I was just dissapointed that it happened. But oh well, not a big deal to me anyway.

Big brother wasn't around yesterday, so I left him a note, telling him to call me. And, tsk, so early call me already. Now, I can't go back to sleep. Anyway, he's gonna come up with a plan (must be one those "plans"). Ahh. Gonna just wait for it.

TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME.


(back to the top.)