profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Ramadhan
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
So it's that time of the year again, the holy month of Ramadhan. Back to waking up for food during dawn and only eat & drink after dusk. It's actually the time to shed a little bit of the kilos!

And in this month, we have to forgive all those that has done wrong towards us, either intentionally, or unintentionally. And we have to seek forgiveness from Allah swt, kerana sesungguhnya dia adalah maha pengasih, maha pengampun dan maha penyayang. (:


(back to the top.)