profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

I'm here to rant.
Friday, July 02, 2010
I have been closed to my ITE coursemates recently and despite just knowing them for a short while, we have known a lot about each other.

One day, a friend of mine wanted to go somewhere that would be fun if we were to go in a big group, so I decided to ask them coursemates along. So she was introduced to them and everything went well. But eventually, they are my friends after all, so of course, I need my own personal time with them too.

What I do not understand is, why this friend of mine was upset that she was not asked along to this "outing". What happened to personal space? Why must she be asked along for all the meet-ups I have with them? Don't she have her own circle of friends? Gahh.

I hate this.


(back to the top.)