profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

The tormenting months
Saturday, July 21, 2012
So my last post was dated on 5 Jan 2012. It's been 6 months since I posted anything here. There was so many things I went through. Picking myself up from the break up was the worst period of my life, I felt so pathetic. I felt that life's not worth living anymore. Like, why did I even bother?

I slowly managed to find the strength to move. If I do not have anybody else except Allah, then Allah is all I need. Alhamdulillah, I'm a better person most definitely.

Allah has open my eyes to many more possibilities in life. Alhamdulillah also, that he has introduced me to someone that is eventually helping me keep on track. Patience, they always say, for patience is truly rewarding. I believe that I've met someone so much better now. I'm truly grateful for his presence in my life. (:

I intended to blog so much more, but I'll just end it off here. Salam, brothers and sisters. <3


(back to the top.)