profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Friday, December 07, 2012

Chapter one.

Some nights I think to myself. How is that you're so far, yet I feel you, so near? It's crazy yknow. Like, I'm on an emotional turmoil. But heck, I'm a wreck anyway. Sometimes, I feel like spending all my money to fly to you, to spend a day with you, to feel your warmth, to see your smile, to hear your laughter; to go beyond this screen. But no, that's not gonna happen. I'm not that insane, yet. Other nights I wonder, how do all these come about? So weird. I'm weird. Sometimes, I'm terrified of my heart; of it's constant hunger to get whatever it is that it wants, whenever it wants. The way it starts and stops. I think too much. I always do. Good night bee. I love you and I always will. xoxo, bgf.

------------------------------



(back to the top.)