profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Life
Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's crazy yknow, having to squeeze into buses and trains every morning. Accommodations are getting pricey, houses are getting crazily small, education is getting very competitive, SOL is going over the top, people have lost all their manners, they don't smile, they don't thank enough, they don't apologise, kids learn from their inconsiderate elders- in short, society is getting bleak.

Whatever happened to leading a carefree life? Has happiness been sucked out of your soul? Do you spend every breath of your life working your asses off? To earn money for a better day tomorrow? What if tomorrow never comes? What if God takes you away? What if God takes your loved ones away? Only then will you regret not making time? A little too late, don't you think?

Yes, I know, it's not easy to live in Singapore because everything is getting expensive these days. I wonder sometimes. Does the government take into consideration our welfare before imposing certain rules?

All I'm saying is, one should live by the day. Don't forget to spend time with your loved ones, inculcate manners into your young ones, don't neglect your responsibilities, increase your faith, have more patience and go with the flow.

Before it's all too late.



(back to the top.)