profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Content.
Monday, May 06, 2013

Have you ever been in a position where, you get to know someone, (he or she, depending on your gender or preference) who is a million miles away, yet can understand you so well?

Well, I've met that someone. We live in the same hometown, we're a few years apart, we've never met before, but we can get along so well.  It amazes me, how out friendship grew throughout the year. We're of opposite world, but yet he never fails to make me wonder how he can always grasp what I'm trying to say.

I'm always very thankful that we met by chance. He's such a nice chap. Always there for me when I need someone. Where can you find guys like this, these days?

I hope that our friendship would go a long way. Maybe our spouses would be friends? Our kids perhaps? Parents too? I don't know. But I hope our friendship last. Till the very end.

Ilysmbff. ♥



(back to the top.)