profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

♥ thy mama
Sunday, May 12, 2013

While everybody else is posting stuffs about their mums on Facebook, twitter and Instagram, I'm doing it blogger style.

My mama is 49 this year, a year more to 50! She doesn't look her age though, neither does daddy. I hope they've imparted their always-look-young genes to me. Hehe!

Back to what this is about. For all the times that no one was there, mum was always there. She cleans, she cooks, she lectures, she preaches, she nags, everything. Daddy was hardly there when we were younger. He was mostly overseas for his job. So back then, mum was supermum (always is and always will be).

The amount of effort she puts in everyday to see her child happy and grow healthy is tremendous. The sacrifice she has done for us is something that we can never repay. Mum often pray for our well-being and wealth, but how often do we pray for hers?

Dear Mama,
I may be a huge challenge for you. Being the eldest daughter, I don't listen to you, I rebel a lot, I often scold u, I often offend you, I often disturb you, I disappoint you time and time again; the list is endless.

But you never once gave up on me. And that means a lot to me. Heck, it's so obvious that I'm your favourite. You depend on me all the time. I get tired sometimes. I get worried too. What if I'm not around? Who is going to take care of you? Who are you going to depend on? Will they be able to take care of you? I don't know..

But do know that as long I'm still around, I'll take care of you. I'll take care of you just like how you have taken care of me all this while. I'm sorry for all the times that I've made you upset. I hope you've forgiven all my wrongdoing towards you.

No one can ever replace you and you know that.

I ♥ u mama. With all my heart.

Xoxo



(back to the top.)