profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
Sunday, July 21, 2013
So much time has passed, so many things has happened. What are we living for actually? To please ourselves, our folks, the people out there or to please the Almighty?

Many came and left yet I'm still here. Not exactly standing strong, but alhamdulillah, I'm still standing.

I went through a lot of ups and downs but hey, that's what life is about.

Like how recently I had a tiff with my bestest. I was probably the selfish one. But all is well now. And I'm happy if he is and that is all that matters. (:


(back to the top.)