profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Death
Saturday, November 23, 2013

Death's like this, isn't it? It makes you feel so devastated deep down inside.

I lost a dear friend 2 days ago. His passing shocked me. Heck, it shocked everyone that knew him. We're all having this void now, in our hearts and our lives. Why is he gone too soon? I never got the opportunity to meet him in recent years.

But you see, that's the thing. Only death makes us realise that time is short. That it's important for us all to meet up once in a while, to catch up, to create more memories, to remind each other of the importance of our friendship, to remember the past that makes us who we are today, to forgive each other, to love each other more each day and so much more.

So this serves as a reminder to me and to all of us. Please make full use of the time that we have left. We have no idea when our lives or the life of a loved one will be taken away. Spend more time with each other, seek forgiveness from everyone and the Almighty, do what you've been wanting to do all this time but have no courage to, tell the people u love how much they mean to u- do not end up regretting at the end of the day because sometimes, tomorrow might never come......

Rest in peace, dearest Lionel Kiew Hern Kit. Much love and misses from the girl that fell off the chair because of you. Don't worry, I never bore any grudge all this while. You have fun on the flipside! ♥♥♥



(back to the top.)